Welcome to Encell
Encell, the National Centre for Lifelong Learning, is the principal national organisation responsible for conducting research in and disseminating knowledge about lifelong education and learning. Encell is run under the auspices of Jönköping University Foundation, and its organisational host is the School of Education and Communication (HLK).
Essay competition on lifelong learning
Lifelong learning is essential, not only to fostering competitiveness in the knowledge economy, but also for personal fullfilment. To stimulate interest in the various aspects of lifelong learning, Encell has established an essay competition for students at Swedish universities.
Every year authors of the two winning essays are each awarded 10,000 Swedish crowns.
News in Swedish
Encell provides news reporting and dissemination of information (in Swedish) concerning adult education and lifelong learning. If you have any news about lifelong learning and adult education that you would like to communicate to a Swedish audience, please send it to us and we will translate it and present it on our website. Our e-mail is email@example.com.
- Bjursell, C. (2021). Livslångt lärande som kollektiv handling [bloggpost].
- Brink, S. (2021). Speak for yourself [blog post].
- Persson, R. (2021). Giftedness, talent, and human evolution: A framework for understanding extreme behavior. In: Conceptions of giftedness and talent (pp. 281-294). Cham: Palgrave Macmillan
- Ahl, H., Marlow, S. (2021). Exploring the false promise of entrepreneurship through a postfeminist critique of the enterprise policy discourse in Sweden and the UK. Human Relations 74(1), 41-68
- Bergmo-Prvulovic, I. (2020). Playing the career game in a changing world of work: Career navigation and support strategies in advice columns. Nordic Journal of Transitions, Careers and Guidance 1(1), 53-68
- Brink, S. (2020). Reading becomes you [blog post].
All hits from DiVA (710)