Scientific Introduction to BIM and Sustainability 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållIn this course the focus will be on developing academic reading and writing skills about the scientific approaches regarding the concept of BIM and sustainability.
The course includes the following elements:
- Theoretical introduction to the concept of Building Information Management
- Theoretical introduction to the concept of Sustainability in the building sector
- Introduction to the scientific approach
- Introduction to scientific research methods
- Training in academic reading and analysis
- Training in academic writing
FörkunskapskravThe applicant must hold the minimum of a bachelor’s degree (i.e the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) with at least 90 credits in construction engineering or civil engineering, or equivalent.
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Tekniska Högskolan
Senast ändrad 2021-10-08 08:16:16