Sharingbox is looking for an Event Coordinator intern to work closely with clients and problem-solve with the team during internal day-to-day projects. Our new intern will guide work with clients to understand what they would like, and then communicate clearly with them and take decisions to ensure projects run smoothly. They will ensure expectations are clearly communicated across internal teams and business partners. You will:
- Gain knowledge and experience in Event Planning and Project Management
- Gain the opportunity to make a real impact in a growing company
- Work with the client during the creative process; navigating any problems that may arise and providing solutions.
- Effectively manage and communicate project updates, changes, risks, budget status and tasks among the team.
- Communicate clearly and promptly with clients, answering any questions that may arise and providing clear, complete information as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excel in problem solving and collaboration with internal teams and clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Ready to take on new responsibilities as the company grows
- Please send a CV to apply. No cover letter needed, unless there is something you would like to explain further.
- Please include internship start and end dates.
Period som uppdraget avser
2019-05-01 - 2019-10-01
Texten granskad / uppdaterad 2018-06-05