Are you driven and passionate about creating a real, measurable impact in a company? Join Sharingbox in Stockholm at a key moment in our company's history as we grow and expand throughout Scandinavia!
Sharingbox works with major brands such as Nike, Mercedes, Coca Cola, Netflix and more in 22 countries worldwide to boost marketing campaigns and customer relationships. Our Stockholm branch was launched in 2016, and the base for both our Swedish and Danish operations. Visit our website to learn more about our marketing solutions, tools and photo activations. www.sharingbox.se.
The Sales Intern will be in charge of enhancing and implementing our sales strategy. Highly pro-active, your role will produce measurable growth in company results throughout Sweden.Your motivation comes first and foremost from your own drive to succeed, and your inner motivation and passion will also be key to our team’s energetic and “can-do” attitude. You thrive on situations where you are facing a new challenge and you must dive in head first.
You will . . .
- Gain knowledge and experience in the marketing and events industry
- Learn to understand client needs and clearly explain their best options in a collaborative sales process
- Gain the opportunity to make a real impact in a growing company
- Participate in creative advertising and marketing campaigns and see your client’s project come to life
- Identify and research potential clients and qualify leads
- Secure client meetings and demos by using the most appropriate channels - phone, event attendance, email
- Identify client needs, create solutions and propose alternatives
- Review client projects for accuracy, functionality and usability, keeping in mind the objectives defined in the brief
- Actively seek solutions to any issues that may arise.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- You are not afraid to try something difficult and fail.
- Excel in problem solving and collaboration with teams and clients
- Excellent ability to synthesize information and clearly communicate ideas
- Ready to take on new responsibilities as company grows
- Passionate about marketing, events and emerging technologies
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment
- Please send a CV to apply. No cover letter needed, unless there is something you would like to explain further.
- Please include internship start and end dates.
Period som uppdraget avser
2019-05-01 - 2019-10-01
Texten granskad / uppdaterad 2018-06-05