Internship in Communication and Design
3-month Internship in Jönköpings first Blockchain Startup
BlockchainX is the first and only company in Jönköping that focusses on Blockchain as an underlying technology. We are freshly founded out of Science Park’s Accelerator Program.
Position: Internship in communication and design to create designs and layouts with quality and consistency for the company.
• Bachelor or master student at JU in a relevant program.
• Fluent in English writing and speaking (Swedish is beneficial).
• Skills and strong interests in graphics-, logo-, and layout design.
• Skills in PowerPoint or Prezi.
• Experience with Balsamiq, Adobe XD, Photoshop or similar software.
• Experience in WordPress is beneficial.
• Experience and knowledge about crowdfunding is beneficial.
• Creating the corporate logo.
• Supporting our crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo and ensuring high quality design and layout among different elements in our crowdfunding campaign.
• Ensuring a consistent design for our website landing page.
• Creating a mockup in Balsamiq, Adobe XD or another mockup software
• Creating graphics and designs on presentations for external events.
Location: BlockchainX AB is based in Science Park opposite the university campus.
Why Should You Apply?
• You will get a (certified) Internship at a Blockchain company for your CV and LinkedIn.
• You will get a 24/7 chipcard to our convenient co-working space at Science Park (free access to gym, kitchen, bicycles etc.)
• Flexible work from home or in our office space to easily combine work and studies.
• You will join us for a 2-day trip to Demoday 2019 in Stockholm, the biggest Startup event in Sweden on the 4th of April. Bus transfer and accommodation in Stockholm is included. (https://www.swedendemoday.com/)
• You will get a fixed percentage of the overall revenue of our crowdfunding campaign as a payment with the option for a full-employment after the 3-month internship.
If you are interested
Please send us an E-mail with your motivation and CV to email@example.com
Period som uppdraget avser
2019-03-17 - 2019-06-15
Texten granskad / uppdaterad 2018-06-05