Content updated 2019-03-13

In case of an emergency

In case of an emergency, contact the emergency services in the country in which you are studying. You can also use the links below to get the assistance that you need.

  • SOS International
  • Swedenabroad (in swedish)
  • In case of an emergency we would like you to contact the International Office through the blue button on the right hand side, so that we have an overview of the situation. This improves our chances of giving you the help you need.
  • The Student Health Care is available free of charge to students during the entire period of study. Email if you would like to contact a counsellor.

You should also contact the International Office at your partner university. You can also contact them if you have psychological issues, accommodation issues or similar.

Please contact International Office if something happens through the button above.