Jönköping International Business School
Jönköping International Business School (JIBS) is one of four schools within Jönköping University. We offer an international and team-oriented workplace with competitive education programmes, across Bachelor, Master and Doctoral level, as well as a thriving research environment and many opportunities for personal development. Our mission is to advance the theory and practice of business, with specific focus on entrepreneurship, ownership and renewal. Our guiding principles are: international at heart, entrepreneurial in mind and responsible in action. JIBS is double-accredited, by EQUIS and AACSB.
JIBS is recruiting one Professor in Informatics/ Information Systems. The research at JIBS in Informatics/Information Systems comprises theories and method for design, use and evaluation of information systems within government, enterprises and non-profit organization. The research has an international focus with an ambition to study information technologies in a social science perspective.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- To perform and develop research, including leadership of international/ research projects.
- To supervise PhD candidates and develop PhD courses.
- To engage in educational activities, including teaching at Master level and PhD level.
- To cooperate with colleagues within the discipline, between disciplines and to interact with business and society in large.
- You have a PhD in Informatics/Information Systems.
- You have a pedagogical education on a university level.
- You have a strong research track record of high international standard, within the specific focus area, verified by publications and citations.
- You have experience of attracting national and international research grants, as well as being a leader of research projects.
- You have proven experience of teaching in Informatics/Information Systems amounting to about three years full-time teaching.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You may be an extra strong candidate if you have eexperience from academic leadership, membership in editorial boards, research councils, funding bodies or leadership of scientific conferences/workshops.
In the selection process, we will put great value on your personal qualifications to be able to match our needs in the discipline and for JIBS overall. This means you should be willing and able to contribute to a dynamic academic environment, including being present at JIBS throughout the year.
- Starting date is January 2018. For further enquiries about the position, please contact Professor Christina Keller (Head of Discipline), Andrea Resmini (Assistant Professor) or Jerker Moodysson (Dean).
- Union representatives are Olof Brunninge (Saco-S) and Barbara Eklöf (ST). All contacts can be reached at phone number +46 36 10 10 00.
- Your application should include your CV, including professional references, a personal cover letter and your ten (maximum) most relevant publications. Also attach a verification of your PhD degree and a link to a verified Google Scholar profile.
- Deadline for applying is October 29, 2017.
Please quote the reference number 2017/2623-221 clearly on your application.
|Antal lediga befattningar