Pathway Programme + North Park University
When applying for the NPU-Jönköping Pathway Programme, you will be pre-assessed for eligibility for Bachelor or Master programmes at NPU. You will receive confirmation of eligibility for admission into the programmes at NPU conditional on the successful completion of the Pathway Programme.
The requirements from high school/upper secondary school are same as for your chosen Pathway Programme.
When can I apply?
- December 2, 2020 - May 2, 2021
- August 23, 2021
The principle for admission is first come, first served.
How to apply?
- Fill in the online application form. Please note that the postal address and e-mail address you provide will be used for all future communication. It is therefore very important that the information is correct.
- When you have completed the application form, please check the information carefully before clicking on the “Submit Application" button.
- English Proficiency
- Scan of original high school diploma and transcript (which entitle the student to university studies in his/her home country).
- A copy of your passport. EU/EEA/Swiss citizens may submit a copy of a valid identity card which clearly states citizenship (in English or French) in place of a passport copy.
How to Submit Documents:
You should preferably upload your documents on your application in pdf-format.
Any documents that you scan for uploading must be from original documents. If the document is in colour, scan it in colour. Remember to include all pages of documents, front and back, no matter what the content is on the page. Be sure that everything on the document is visible on the scan, especially embossed stamps. We only accept pdf-format.
You could also send your documents by regular post within two weeks after making the online application. For some countries, school documents must be submitted this way. Read more about specific country requirements here.
- Scan of original documents should be made of both the documents in original language and an officially certified translation.
- All hard copies (sent by post) must be officially certified as true copies, which means they should be stamped and signed by the issuing school or a notary public.
- Applications that are not supported by officially certified documents, will not be processed. Jönköping University checks the authenticity of documents with the issuing school.
The address to the Admissions Office
Regular Post (plain envelope and stamps):
P.O. Box 1026
SE-551 11 Jönköping
Courier Service (e.g. FedEx, UPS, DHL):
SE-553 18 Jönköping
When your application and all enclosed documents have reached the Admissions Office, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail.
All Swedish Universities charge a mandatory application fee of 900 SEK
(approx. 100 Euro) to citizens outside the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. More information regarding who is required to pay fees.
Content updated 2020-12-02