Next Generation Web 7,5 Credits
Course ContentsTechnologies from many different areas, such as semantic web, data mining, machine learning, recommendation agents, and artificial intelligence are driving the next generation of web. These technologies emphasize machine-facilitated understanding of information on the web to provide a more productive and intuitive user experience. In this course students will be introduced to the vision of next generation web, as well as the languages and tools useful for next generation web development. They will understand how the techniques revolutionize the web and its applications.
The course includes the following elements:
- The Semantic Web
- The Linked Data and Open Data
- Using open vocabularies and standard schemas for structuring information
- Graph oriented database and knowledge graph
- Semantic Web technologies (such as RDF(S), RDFa, SPARQL, OWL, etc.)
- Linked data visualization
- AI solutions based on the Linked Data and Semantic Web technologies
PrerequisitesThe applicant must hold the minimum of a bachelor’s degree (i.e the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) with at least 90 credits in Informatics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent, and completed course Web Development Fundamentals, 7,5 credits and Web Development - Advanced Concepts, 7,5 credits, or equivalent. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Level of Education: Master
Course code/Ladok code: TNWR21
The course is conducted at: School of EngineeringLast modified 2021-08-12 11:16:39