Fundamentals of Graphic Design 7,5 Credits
Course ContentsThe course gives basic knowledge in graphic design, typography and the production of digital artwork. It also gives a basic orientation of the design industry and the history of graphic design.
The course includes the following parts:
- Principles of graphic design and layout
- Colour theory
- Composition and gestalt principles
- Design history
- Graphic design as a profession
- Brands, logotypes and visual identities
- Pitch and presentation skills
- Print ready digital artwork
- Lab sessions using software for digital artwork production
PrerequisitesGeneral entry requirements and Matematics 2a or 2b or 2c or Matematics B. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Level of Education: Undergraduate G1N
Course code/Ladok code: TGGG11
The course is conducted at: School of EngineeringLast modified 2021-03-10 15:54:53