Work-Human-Technology 7,5 Credits
Course ContentsThe course provides knowledge and understanding of how industrial systems can be designed according to human natural strengths and limitations to result in high performance and sustainable production. This also implies deepened knowledge of the interaction and interplay between humans at work and the surrounding technology and organization.
The course includes the following topics:
– Human capabilities for work and job design: physiological work load, physical work environment aspects, cognition, work organization, stress, shift work.
– Socio-technical systems: theoretical foundations, systems, models and applications.
– Workplace design and impact of complexity.
– Design of automation, allocation of functions and man - machine system interfaces.
– Workplace assessment.
– Swedish and EU occupational health and safety legislation.
PrerequisitesGeneral entry requirements and completed course Quality Management and Engineering, 7,5 credits
Level of Education: Undergraduate
Course code/Ladok code: TAMK19
The course is conducted at: School of EngineeringLast modified 2019-11-18 13:33:59