Specific Country Requirements

Country Specific Requirements for Submitting Documents for undergraduate programmes


If your high school diploma was awarded in USA (or by an American affiliated school), an official transcript of record must be sent directly from your school to our Admissions Office, in a sealed envelope.


If your upper secondary school was in Pakistan, your documents must be attested and placed in a sealed envelope by the IBCC in Pakistan.


If you graduated from Cameroon according to the British system, your results should be issued by the Cameroon GCE Board in a sealed envelope and sent to our Admissions Office.


If you graduated from Uganda recently and have not yet received the official certificates issued by Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB), please do the following:

  • upload your Results Slips (UCE and UACE)
  • contact UNEB and ask them to send a verification letter confirming your results

The verification letter should be sent directly from UNEB in a sealed envelope to Jönköping University in Sweden.

Nigeria and Ghana

If you graduated from Nigeria or Ghana, you need to submit your Senior School Certificate issued by either the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council of Nigeria (NECO).
You are required to submit the officially issued certificate. Printouts or result slips are not sufficient.
In addition to a copy of your certificate, you are also required to submit a scratch card. You can do this by uploading a scan of the serial number and PIN.

Transcripts from other countries may be uploaded as scans of originals

Country Specific Academic Requirements

Not all, but some countries have country specific requirements for academic qualifications. Read more hereexternal link, opens in new window on to see if your country has any special instructions or requirements.

Content updated 2020-11-26