Scholarship for Mexican Students
Apply for Financial Support for master's studies at Jönköping University!
Jönköping University Colloaborates with FIDERH
Jönköping University has a collaboration with FIDERH, which allows some of FIDERH granted applicants to additionally obtain the Jönköping University scholarship equivalent to 30% on the tuition fee for the duration of the programme.
FIDERH (Fund for Development of Human Resources) is a federal trust managed by the Central Bank of Mexico, which for over 40 years has been financing master/graduate studies. FIDERH is part of the Public Research Center System of the Mexican Council of Science and Technology (CONACYT).
Learn more about FIDERH and how to apply through this link.
Please note that students can also apply to the FIDERH financing and the Jönköping University separately.
- Apply on-line to a Master's level programme at Jönköping University.
- Register and start preparing your application to FIDERH’s financial support during the different calls (convocatorias).
- Finalize your application to FIDERH once admitted to a JU Master level programme. Make sure you include all the requested documents.
- The evaluation of applications will take place.
- Granted applicants will be provide with further information to prepare for studies at JU.
If you have questions do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Content updated 2020-10-02