The university is organised as a non-profit corporate group. The Group comprises Jönköping University Foundation and its six wholly owned subsidiaries. They are organised as limited companies and include: the School of Health and Welfare, the School of Education and Communication, Jönköping International Business School, the School of Engineering, Jönköping University Enterprise and University Services. The Foundation conducts activities through the subsidiaries.
The School of Health and Welfare
Operations at the School of Health and Welfare are led by the
dean, who is also the academic leader. The management team supports and
advises the dean.
- Department of Quality Improvement and Leadership
- Department of Natural Science and Biomedicine
- Department of Odontology and Oral Health Science
- Department of Nursing Science
- Department of Rehabilitation
- Department of Social Work
- Institute of Gerontology
- Research School of Health and Welfare
- Executive office