Foundation Governing Board
The Foundation Governing Board is appointed by the Swedish Government from 1 May, 2019, to 30 April, 2022.
Chairman of the Board
Monica Dahlbom, President Court of Appeals
Members of the Board
- Søren E. Frandsen, Special advisor.
- Johan Ohlson, Chief procurement officer SAAB.
- Mikael Alexandersson, Professor University of Gothenburg.
- Anna Yman, International Business Manager, SWECO.
- Madelene Sandström, licentiate and researcher.
- Mats Eriksson, professor of Nursing Science, Örebro Universitet.
- Linda Fransson, CEO, Gnosjö Automatsvarvning AB.
- Agneta Marell, President Jönköping University.
- Roger Sandberg, Jönköping University. Appointed by the teaching faculty at Jönköping University, 1 May 2019 - 30 April 2022.
- Sophia Fröberg Liljenberg, Chairman of the Student Union of Jönköping University. Appointed by the students, 1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021.
Content updated 2020-08-20