Accelerating a Sustainability Transition
Help transform your organization and accelerate its transition towards regenerative sustainability by joining our Executive Education Course "Accelerating a sustainability transition."
The 15 credits course on Accelerating A Sustainability Transition is designed in 5 parts of 3 credits each:
- Module 1: Back to nature. How much do our organizations depend on a healthy living system?
- Module 2: Envision your organization’s future. How are organizations, value chains, business activities and national economies are affecting life on our planet?
- Module 3: Be your own expert. What tools can help your organization accelerate a sustainability transition?
- Module 4: Transform your value chain. How can we inspire our suppliers and customers to transform our value chain?
- Module 5: Profile your sustainability ID How to communicate your transition and inspire other stakeholders further?
During this course, JIBS researchers and educators will share their expertise about social innovation, environmental degradation, and the necessity to accelerate change so that the IPCC global goals and 2030 agenda can be achieved. In partnership with Region Jönköping, Science Park and other experts, we will explore how to build resilience to environmental and social risks, how transforming for regenerative economy is done successfully in existing organizations and how this could be accelerated in your organization.
As part of this course, you will also have the opportunity to be part of a Sustainability Hackathon in collaboration with Science Park, Jönköping.
This course will be delivered online with the possibility of face-to-face meetings, or hybrid sessions and includes a mix between short lectures, seminars and workshops. The training will be given in English.
Interested in continuing your life-long learning? Or in giving your career an edge? Curious about courses and unsure which is right for you? Contact MMTC Coordinator, Philippa Berglund for more information and advice.
MMTC is pleased to collaborate with Region Jönköping in delivering courses related to sustainability in business.