International Macroeconomics and Finance 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
The objective of the International Macroeconomics and Finance course is to develop a deeper understanding of how macro economy behaves when it is open to trade and capital flows with other countries. This is also concerned with exchange rate determination and monetary behavior under fixed exchange rates and policies involving exchange rates.
- Interest parity conditions
- Purchasing power parity
- Exchange rate determination
- International monetary systems
- Macroeconomic policy and coordination under floating exchange rates
- Optimum currency areas and European monetary agreements
- Financial crises involving the exchange rate
FörkunskapskravGeneral entry requirements and 30 credits in Business Administration or Economics including Microeconomic Principles and Mathematics for Economics, 7,5 credits.
Läs mer om urvalsregler
Utbildningsnivå: Grundnivå G1F
Kursen ges vid: Jönköping International Business School