Do you want to be part of a revolutionary e-commerce brand, that works with worldwide fashion and social media icons and has over 2 million global fans?
The team at NA-KD consists of highly experienced professionals who live and breathe online fashion with a global outlook. At NA-KD you get an inspiring, fast-paced, exciting and ever-changing environment where you will find unlimited opportunities and a chance to share the growth of the business. If reading this gets your blood pumping, this is the place for you to find the next step in your career.
Online Merchandising Internship
Are you curious, driven and would love to work in a fast-paced corporate environment? Then this is the perfect opportunity to get an insight into how it is working with online merchandising in one of the fastest growing fashion companies in Europe! Online Merchandising at NA-KD encompasses the strategic display of internal and external fashion products. Together with our online merchandising team you will obtain an overview of our e-commerce platform and get the possibility to learn how to:
- Create product descriptions
- Create “Shop the Looks” and bundles
- Create campaign URL:s filled with suitable products
- Follow-up on sales statistics in order to fill our “Most Wanted” tab on site with our bestsellers
- Upload photos and videos of new products to our site
- Work daily with softwares inRiver and EPIserver
Is this you?
- Motivated to learn more and have a big interest in fashion and e-commerce
- Are team oriented, service minded and has great communication skills
- Have a go-getter attitude with a high energy level and ability to come up with new ideas and execute rapidly
- Fluent in business English, both speaking and in writing
So, if you are passionate about knowing more about online merchandising, have strong work ethics and would like to work in dynamic teams, don’t hesitate to apply!
Application deadline: Running applications
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Other information: This is an unpaid internship, and preferable duration is 3 months or longer.
Period for which the assignment is intended
2019-09-02 - 2020-01-10
Texten granskad / uppdaterad 2015-12-07