Continuous recruitment with flexible starting dates
The medical group began in 1999 and has since become one of the most prestigious medical service providers to expatriates in China through their 8 international medical centers in Beijing, Shenyang, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dongguan, Guangzhou and Nanjing.
Its medical facilities provide a comprehensive range of healthcare services supported by experienced multi-lingual medical staff, advanced medical equipment and a complete range of diagnostic and treatment modalities.
Provides general nursing care to patients in hospital, nursing home, infirmary, or similar health care facility: Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatments and examinations of patients.
Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or
physician of patient's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant
Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from
normal and assess condition of patient
May prepare rooms, sterile instruments, equipment and supplies
May make beds, bathe, and feed patients.
Nursing students or recent graduate
Speaks good english
Attention to details
Open to different cultures
• Great opportunity of working in China and gaining international working experience
• Monthly Cultural and social networking activities
• Reference Letter from Host Company and Completion Certificate upon completion
• Full-time job opportunities
• Visa assistance
This opportunity requires participation fee.
For students from other countries, price details and inclusions please go to http://www.asia-internship.com/onsite-internship-in-china
For students from mainland China & Hongkong, please check on http://www.asia-internship.com/chinese-returnee
You will be expected to receive the following services:
• Visa Assistance - We provide invitation letter
• Pre-departure Package
• Airport Pick-up
• Accommodation - private bedroom in a shared accommodation
• City tour
• Welcome dinner
• Welcome Pack(local sim card, Travel Card, City Map ect)
• Life & Travel suggestions
• Possible stipend at work
• Regular monthly networking events
• Cultural activities
• 24/7 support
• Completion certificate & Reference letter
• Full-time job recommendations
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or go to website www.asia-internship.com to apply
Texten granskad / uppdaterad 2015-12-07