Continuous recruitment with flexible starting dates
This position is with the Power Tools division of a German auto parts group (a Fortune 500 company) at its Chengdu branch. The Power Tools division of the group is the world market leader for power tools and power tool accessories. In 2012, its workforce generated sales of 4.0 billion euros, 90 percent from outside Germany. The core success factors are its innovative strength and pace of innovation. Each year, it launches more than 100 new products onto the market. In 2012, products with less than two years on the market generated a whole 40% of its sales. The business segments electric power tools, accessories, measuring tools and garden tools of this division out-performed the market.
• Support new supplier survey, information collection of NDA, supplier profile and BOM/drawing management, time to RFQ ( raw material, parts, tooling, machine rate … ) with template.
• Follow up PUQ red shelf, COQ/COC, contracts, NDA and agreements signature according to Bosch guideline
• Check parts regionalization/RPP list in terms of supplier introduction, RFQ, Eng. sample release, ISIR sample PO& release, SAP system set up and stock cut off.
• Support PUI routine operation for urgent case
• Data entry & documents maintenance coordination
• Familiar with MS office software, proficient in excel and power point
• Able to work from daily operation, can complete tasks under adverse conditions and pressure
• Willing to learn and take over new things or challenge tasks
• High responsibility, be diligence and self-starter
• Good communication skill in English oral and writing
• Ideally stay for 6 months
• Monthly Stipend + housing allowance every month
• Great opportunity of working in China and gaining international working experience
• Monthly Cultural and social networking activities
• Reference Letter from Host Company and Completion Certificate upon completion
• Full-time job opportunities
• Visa assistance
More details go to www.asia-internship.com
Texten granskad / uppdaterad 2015-12-07