Jönköping University har en ny Jobbportal i samarbete med Job Teaser.
JobTeaser tillhandahåller en ny och modern plattform för att erbjuda de bästa möjligheterna till dig som student. Du registrerar dig enkelt här med ditt JU-login för att ta del av erbjudanden och mycket mer.
Vår gamla Jobbportal kommer vara synlig här nedan under en övergångsperiod och stängs ner 31 mars.
Location: Egham, United Kingdom
The Account Management Internship is a comprehensive program on our sales team. Interns will work to manage a group of named accounts, assist in the retention and growth of existing clients, and forge relationships with prospective clients.
· Gain real-world experience in a high-performing sales environment
· Receive extensive training to prepare you for the role
· Interact with and receive coaching from senior-level sales managers
· Work directly with clients and prospects to achieve business goals
· Complete a final project in the form of a case study to address business initiatives
· Passionate about sales
· Interested in learning how to use your interpersonal and creative abilities skilfully in a challenging sales environment
· Currently studying towards a Bachelor or Masters and expecting to graduate in 2021
· Driven and ambitious in the work you do
Motivated by taking responsibility, ownership and pride in the work you produce
Interested in understanding how technology transforms and develops business
A strong communicator, able to develop effective presentation skills when interacting with C-level/senior executive clients
Curious, ambitious and motivated to achieve your goals
· Pay you a competitive salary with the opportunity for a performance-based bonus upon program completion
· Provide paid housing for duration of the program
· Extend full-time graduate job offers to exceptional performers
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow. Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We are a trusted advisor and an objective resource for more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size. To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit gartner.com.
Period for which the assignment is intended
2020-06-01 - 2020-08-17
Texten granskad / uppdaterad 2020-02-11