Jönköping University har en ny Jobbportal i samarbete med Job Teaser.
JobTeaser tillhandahåller en ny och modern plattform för att erbjuda de bästa möjligheterna till dig som student. Du registrerar dig enkelt här med ditt JU-login för att ta del av erbjudanden och mycket mer.
Vår gamla Jobbportal kommer vara synlig här nedan under en övergångsperiod och stängs ner 31 mars.
Continuous recruitment with flexible starting dates (other engineering placements available)
A company specializing in robots and robotic products are looking for an electrical engineering intern. The company, formally established in February 2013, is professionalized in high-end equipment research, development, production and sales.
The company’s products include industrial robots, motion controllers, special motors and machine vision. The industrial robot is designed by our R&D and production teams, and is widely used in food, medicine, cosmetics packaging and many other areas. Many of its application are industry firsts in China. The R&D team has also developed high-end embedded motion controllers, vacuum motors and other automotive equipment, for which they hold patents in China and around the world.
The company plans to dedicate itself to robotics, space technology, high-end equipment as well as other fields.
- To participate in analysing electrical circuit feasibility and designing robot products
- To keep records and write reports on new robot products
- To participate in trials and testing procedures for any new products
- To provide technical support for the project management team
- To research and provide global up-to-date information about robots and the robot industry
- To participate in international cooperation and keep communications with international partners the company has established
- Majoring in electronic, industrial or manufacturing engineering
- Familiar with AutoCAD & Microsoft Office
- Fluently written and spoken English
- Very communicative person, team player
- Great opportunity of working in China and gaining international working experience
- Monthly Cultural and social networking activities
- Reference Letter from Host Company and Completion Certificate upon completion
- Full-time job opportunities
• Great opportunity of working in China and gaining international working experience
• Monthly Cultural and social networking activities
• Reference Letter from Host Company and Completion Certificate upon completion
• Full-time job opportunities
• Visa assistance
This opportunity require participation fee.
For price details and inclusions please go to http://www.asia-internship.com/internship-in-china
For Chinese nationals, please check on http://www.asia-internship.com/chinese-returnee
You will be expected to receive the following services:
• Visa Assistance - We provide invitation letter
• Pre-departure Package
• Airport Pick-up
• Accommodation - private bedroom in a shared accommodation
• City tour
• Welcome dinner
• Welcome Pack(local sim card, Travel Card, City Map ect)
• Life & Travel suggestions
• Possible stipend at work
• Regular monthly networking events
• Cultural activities
• 24/7 support
• Completion certificate & Reference letter
• Full-time job recommendations
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or go to website www.asia-internship.com to apply
Texten granskad / uppdaterad 2020-02-11