Jönköping University har en ny Jobbportal i samarbete med Job Teaser.
JobTeaser tillhandahåller en ny och modern plattform för att erbjuda de bästa möjligheterna till dig som student. Du registrerar dig enkelt här med ditt JU-login för att ta del av erbjudanden och mycket mer.
Vår gamla Jobbportal kommer vara synlig här nedan under en övergångsperiod och stängs ner 31 mars.
IT Engineering Internship/Placement in China
Continuous recruitment with flexible starting dates (other IT Placements available)
The host company for this internship has been in existence since 1958. For the last 17 of those years, its TV product has been the best-selling TV in the Chinese market, with one-third of Chinese families using this TV. With the rapid development of recent years, it has transformed itself into an integrated multinational corporation, working in R&D and development of military industry, consumer grade electronics and core components. The company is advancing towards becoming a worldwide content and service provider.
- Participate in development of Windows software
- Write codes for the software
- Responsibility for recording the development progress
- Quality control
- Other assigned projects
- Sufficient fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of C++ language
- Experienced in using VC
- Have some experience in development of windows MFC
- Good communication skills
- Good team spirit
- Great opportunity of working in China and gaining international working experience
- Monthly Cultural and social networking activities
- Reference Letter from Host Company and Completion Certificate upon completion
- Full-time job opportunities
This opportunity requires participation fee.
For fee details and inclusions please go to http://www.asia-internship.com/internship-in-china
For Chinese nationals, please check on http://www.asia-internship.com/chinese-returnee
You will be expected to receive the following services:
• Visa Assistance - We provide invitation letter
• Pre-departure Package
• Airport Pick-up
• Accommodation - private bedroom in a shared accommodation
• City tour
• Welcome dinner
• Welcome Pack(local sim card, Travel Card, City Map ect)
• Life & Travel suggestions
• Possible stipend at work
• Regular monthly networking events
• Cultural activities
• 24/7 support
• Completion certificate & Reference letter
• Full-time job recommendations
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or go to website www.asia-internship.com to apply
Texten granskad / uppdaterad 2020-02-11