Jönköping University har en ny Jobbportal i samarbete med Job Teaser.
JobTeaser tillhandahåller en ny och modern plattform för att erbjuda de bästa möjligheterna till dig som student. Du registrerar dig enkelt här med ditt JU-login för att ta del av erbjudanden och mycket mer.
Vår gamla Jobbportal kommer vara synlig här nedan under en övergångsperiod och stängs ner 31 mars.
Continuous recruitment with flexible starting dates
Host Company Profile
The host company for this internship is a start-up specialising in the research, development and sale of environmentally-friendly products. Despite being a recently founded company, the R&D team has many years of experience, especially in the combustion products field. The company has just launched its first product, a portable firewood camping stove aimed at maximising efficiency through using minimum fuel and resources. The dedicated work from the R&D and marketing teams has paid off, with the new product being accepted by the market and showing a vast prospect globally The company has developed a partnership with the UN with the aim of getting the product used in refugee camps in mid-eastern Asia as well as Africa.
The role is both to support the team as a whole and to act individually as a project assistant, helping the company to expand and enhance its business connections and to promote its product globally. In addition, the intern will gain insights into the research aspects of the company’s products.
- Work closely with the supervisor on creating marketing strategies for global markets
- Represent the company for potential business opportunities in global markets
- Help to build online social platforms to promote the company
- Maintain communication with existing partners globally, be involved with preparations for those partners for participation in exhibitions and fairs overseas
- Collect business and market information, understand the market trends to make recommendations for how products will leverage or fit into those emerging trends, report to the leader monthly
- Beside the business aspect of the internship, the intern will have the opportunity to follow the process of product design and research
- Good English skills, second language is a plus
- Self-motivated and is willing to take up challenges
- Good teamwork spirits
- Good communication skills;
- Relevant experience in the environmental area is preferred
Monthly Stipend if stays more than 3 months
Great opportunity of working in China and gaining international working experience
Monthly Cultural and social networking activities
Reference Letter from Host Company and Completion Certificate upon completion
Full-time job opportunities
This opportunity requires participation fee.
For price details and inclusions please go to http://www.asia-internship.com/internship-in-china
For Chinese nationals, please check on http://www.asia-internship.com/chinese-returnee
You will be expected to receive the following services:
• Visa Assistance - We provide invitation letter
• Pre-departure Package
• Airport Pick-up
• Accommodation - private bedroom in a shared accommodation
• City tour
• Welcome dinner
• Welcome Pack(local sim card, Travel Card, City Map ect)
• Life & Travel suggestions
• Possible stipend at work
• Regular monthly networking events
• Cultural activities
• 24/7 support
• Completion certificate & Reference letter
• Full-time job recommendations
Contact email@example.com or go to website www.asia-internship.com to apply
Texten granskad / uppdaterad 2020-02-11