At the School of Engineering you can go abroad through our exchange programme at one of JTH´s partner universities. There are several possibilities. Either you choose to go abroad within the International campus or you choose to study only courses or doing only your Industrial placement course abroad.

If you apply within International Campus you combine studies with your internship or your final thesis work with courses at partner universities in South-East Asia, Brazil, Mexico and the United States. If you apply to go as an exchange student to study fulltime courses you can choose from all JTH´s partner universities.

International Campus is not yet open for all programs at the School of Engineering. Please read under the heading "Your programme" to the left hand side to find out about the possibilities and which partner university that fits your programme the most.

Depending on the program you are accepted to, the period for the application for exchange studies varies. Please find more information about when you can apply and go abroad under Step 1.