Here you can find frequently asked questions along with the answer. If your question is not answered here, please contact us on the following email:

Do I have to hold a presentation about JU during my exchange?

It is compulsory for all outgoing exchange students to hold a presentation at the partner university. For more information, see "Be a JU ambassador" in the left hand menu.

Is it possible to change courses after getting them approved in IntApps?

Yes, but the new courses must also be approved by your course accreditor. For more information, see "Changing courses" in the left hand menu.

What do I do if something happens to me - for instance an accident?

In case of an emergency, contact the emergency services in the country in which you are studying. You can also contact:

Please also contact the International Office, so that we have an overview of the situation. This improves our chances of giving you the help you need. For more information see "In case of an emergency" in the left hand menu.