Here you will find frequently asked questions along with the answer. If your question is not answered here, please contact us on the following email:

What happens if I decline the place I am offered?

In this situation you simply continue your studies at Jönköping University per normal.

Do I need to study in the local language of the university?

Most partner universities will offer courses in English but some will offer courses in the local language.

Can I study language courses during my exchange?

Some host universities arrange language courses at different levels for exchange students. Check the International Office's webpage of the partner university for more information. You may like to consider taking a language course before the exchange. You can study language courses at an adult education association, university or higher education institution or take an intensive course in the country in which you are going to study.