JU Summer School
The main goal of the summer school is to provide students with academic and applied knowledge, to experience an international environment and to provide knowledge of the Swedish culture through a rich programme of cultural and social activities. The courses included in the programme are taught in English.
The following courses have been cancelled due to COVID-19
- Purchasing Logistics with a Global Perspective (10 ECTS)PDF
- Global Perspective on Health and Welfare (10 ECTS)PDF
- Communicating Nations: Media and National Identities (10 ECTS)PDF
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Undergraduate level course
- June 6 to 7, 2020: Arrival dates and pick-up service
- June 8 to July 3, 2020: The programme takes place
- Purchasing Logistics with a Global Perspective (10 ECTS)
- Global Perspective on Health and Welfare (10 ECTS)
- Communicating Nations: Media and National Identities (10 ECTS)
Students applying to the summer school are recommended to participate in the whole programme. The programme includes pick-up service, accommodation, company visits, welcome lunch and farewell dinner, access to the library services, 24 hours/day access to the facilities and internet on campus and social and cultural activities.
Social and cultural activities
You will be able to discover Sweden and the region of Småland as part of the social and cultural events included in the programme. You will visit Vadstena Castle, one of Sweden’s best preserved castles from the Gustav Vasa period in the 16th century. You will also visit Gränna which is a small town outside of Jönköping where the popular peppermint candy canes are handmade, visit the ruin Brahehus Castle, experience the Swedish nature, in addition to a list of fun activities that will be organized for you and your classmates.
Pick-up service and Introduction
Pick-up service is offered to students who arrive during the specified arrival dates.
The programme will start with an introduction in order to provide students a smooth start of the Summer School including information about the studies and the opportunity to integrate with classmates.
Content updated 2020-03-19