When do I have to be finished with my bachelor's degree, in order to apply for a Master's?

If you have not yet received the diploma, but are in your final semester (Spring) you may submit a letter from your university, indicating that it is expected you will graduate in the Spring/Summer, before the start of the Jönköping University programme.

The document must be issued through and certified by a representative of the Academic Registrar's Office, the Examinations Office or equivalent. Certification from other staff members, such as faculty or college staff members, will not be accepted.

We use cookies on JU.se. By continuing to use this site you accept the use of cookies. More information cookie